Chapters are critically important to Pi Beta Phi Foundation. You are the front line of ensuring the future of Pi Beta Phi! Your support today helps ensure a stronger Pi Beta Phi tomorrow.
Chapter Evaluation Giving Requirements
You should consult your current Chapter Evaluation for the latest Fraternity requirements. Click here to download the FT-1 Chapter Gift Form. Please make checks payable to
Pi Beta Phi Foundation. Required contributions are due December 31.
Every year we recognize our Top 10 chapters for Foundation giving. At convention, you’ll enjoy a special reception with the Board of Trustees and Grand Council. In non-convention years, we send you a special celebration kit just for your chapter.
Congratulations to the Top 10 chapters for 2012:
1. Mississippi Alpha
2. California Gamma
3. Arkansas Alpha
4. Arizona Beta
5. North Carolina Alpha
6. Ohio Kappa
7. Colorado Delta
8. Louisiana Beta
9. Tennessee Delta
10. Florida Delta
Playtogive Online Fundraising:
- Looking to boost your fundraising totals? Click here to learn about a fundraising tool for chapters called Playtogive.
Foundation One Sheets Available for Chapters:
- Top 10 Foundation Facts Every Chapter Leader Should Know
- Top 5 Things Every Collegiate Member Should Know about Pi Beta Phi Foundation
- Applying for Scholarships
- Emma Harper Turner Fund Assistance
- Foundation Ambassadors
- Friendship Fund
- Holt House
- Monthly Giving
The Literacy Fund
Collegiate Foundation Ambassador
There is a Pi Beta Phi Foundation Ambassador assigned to every collegiate region who can help you understand and promote the Foundation to your members. Click here to locate your Ambassador.
February 15: Scholarship application deadline
December 31: Fraternity required chapter contributions due
Understanding What the Foundation Does for Your Members
The Foundation provides significant funding for many areas important to Pi Beta Phi members (see list below). We would be happy to present an informational program for your members. Contact our office for more information.
Other Opportunities to Support Your Members
There are a number of chapter-specific opportunities to support your members, both collegians and alumnae.
- Chapter Leadership Education Endowment
- Chapter-specific Emma Harper Turner Fund
- Chapter House Improvement Program Fund
- Chapter-specific Scholarships